Do you have a passion for working with people and dogs?
Are you looking to better your knowledge and skill as a trainer, Doggy Daycare owner/attendant or Dog Walker?
Do you want to be the best you can be and provide excellent service to your clients or potential employer?
Are you looking at starting your dream job of becoming a professional dog business owner?
We Proud to announce we are opening our doors, and have established a Shadow Program/ Internship for Students to attend our centre here in Townsville North Queensland Australia.
Students will get to participate in all aspects of the daily activities related our Dog Business for 7 days or 14 days.
- Participate in training sessions
- Sit in on Meet and Greet
- Sit in for In-home consultations
- Attend Doggy Daycare evaluations
- Learn to monitor daycare and socializations sessions
- Get hands on experience with dogs
- Participate in Group Classes (seasonal availability)
Topics covered will vary, but will generally include:
- Dog Training practical including Puppy School.
- Reading dog social cues
- Reading the adrenaline level of a dog or a group of dogs
- When and how to reset dogs in social settings
- Teaching owners effectively in group and 1 on 1
- Easy and effective problems solving techniques
- Business skills including Social media & Video marketing
- Website design and concepts
- Ecollar introduction
- Introduction to Dog Grooming
- Plus loads more.
For more information please us or: ( Please note, there is a cost involved)